Thank you for your feedback!

Transferring Your Membership

If you have recently moved to a club within Alabama, Western Florida Panhandle, East Georgia, you need to transfer your membership to the Alabama Chapter.

To transfer your membership:

  1. Complete the Chapter Transfer Request Form in its entirety.
  2. Determine the correct Alabama Chapter Dues amount to be paid.
  3. Send the completed form and dues check (made out to Alabama Chapter CMAA) to the Alabama Chapter for processing:
    • Mrs. Nettie Bresee, CPA, CHAE
      • Montgomery Country Club, CFO
      • 3001 Narrow Lane Road
      • Montgomery, AL 36106
      • Phone: 334-263-9308
      • [email protected]
  4. The Chapter's Managing Director will approve and sign the form as needed and then forward it along to the National office and your previous chapter for processing, thereby making your chapter transfer complete.
We look forward to welcoming you as a member to the Alabama Chapter!

Alabama CMAA Chapter

Birmingham, AL